Apply for Machakos County Job Vacancy for Registered Nurse (85 Posts) Here for all job seekers.
All qualified candidates for the Machakos County Job Vacancy for Registered Nurse (85 Posts) are welcomed. Get application forms and request form for this job here.
Registered Nurse Job Responsibilities
- Assessing, planning, implementing nursing interventions and evaluating patients’ outcomes;
- Providing appropriate healthcare service including integrated management of childhood illness (IMCI), immunization, PMCTC, ante-natal care, and delivery, providing health education and counseling to patients/clients appropriately;
- Facilitating patients admissions and initiating discharge plans;
- Maintain records on patients/clients health condition and care;
- Ensuring a tidy and safe clinical environment;
- Collecting and compiling data.
Requirements for the Registered Nurse Job
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines-: Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing, Kenya Registered Nursing, Kenya Registered Midwifery, Kenya Registered Nursing/midwifery or Kenya Registered Nursing/Mental Health and Psychiatry from a recognized institution.
- Registered Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution.
Applications should be made on the official form (MCPSB 2018) accessible from Machakos County Website www.machakosgovernment.com/jobs
Applicants are advised to attach copies of academic and professional documents.
All applications should be submitted by Wednesday 16th October 2018 in a sealed envelope clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope to the Machakos
County Public Service Board offices at Machakos Teachers College Road, and addressed to:
MACHAKOS COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD,
P.O. BOX 603- 90100 MACHAKOS
OR through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org