National Institute of Health Associate Fellowship Program in USA, 2019 Individuals who are in need of support in a particular pursuit are expected to apply for this Scholarship subscribe.
It comes with many benefits, check it out.
The National Institute of Health is offering The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship. The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and information science professionals, as well as graduate students completing their degrees. Up to five qualified Associate Fellows may be selected.
The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship is a one-year residency program for recent library science graduates interested in a career in health sciences librarianship.
This program, administered by ORAU through its contract with the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) to manage the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education (ORISE), was established through an interagency agreement between DOE and the National Library of Medicine (NLM).
• Application deadline: January 25, 2019
• Course Level: Scholarship is available for the project work.
• Study Subject: The National Library of Medicine Associate Fellowship offers an insider’s view of the world’s largest medical library.
• Scholarship Award: The participant will receive an annual stipend of $56,233; additional supplement for health insurance; relocation funding; and travel and training support to attend conferences.
• Nationality: The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and information science professionals, as well as graduate students completing their degrees.
• A Number of scholarship: Number not given.
• Scholarship can be taken in the US
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
• Eligible Countries: The NLM Associate Fellowship Program is open to U.S. and Canadian library and information science professionals, as well as graduate students completing their degrees.
• Entrance Requirement Degree: Master’s Degree.
• Communications and Graphics Design (2 )
• Other (1 )
• How to Apply: A complete application consists of:
• An application
• Transcripts – Click subscribe for detailed information about acceptable transcripts; Both undergraduate and graduate transcripts must be uploaded.
• A current résumé/CV, including academic history, employment history, relevant experiences, and publication list
• Three educational or professional references; one must be from a library school professor
• If you have questions, send an email to [email protected] Please include the reference code for this opportunity in your email.
what’s your take on this Drope yuor comment
guess this information national-institute-of-health-associate-fellowship-program-in-usa-2019-scholarships/ i hope it was really helpful share to your loved once