Study for an International Business Bachelor in the Netherlands! Individuals who are in need of support in a particular pursuit are expected to apply for this Scholarship subscribe.
It comes with many benefits, check it out.
Last updated: 10 Dec 2018 | SPONSORED POST
Would you like to study business after high school?
The Amsterdam School of International Business’ Bachelor programme will prepare you for success in an international environment, through courses in the fields of economics, marketing, information technology, trade and culture.
This Bachelor programme is internationally recognised and is accredited by EFMD Programme Accreditation System (EPAS).
BONUS: Successfully enroll into the programme and you stand a chance to win an iPad!
Application starts: 1 October 2018
Apply by: 1 May 2019
Programme start: September 2019
Duration: 4 years
Tuition Fee: European Union students: €2,006 per year / Non EU: €8,144 per year
What to do next:
1. Go to this Sqore page to find out if the programme is right for you
○ Sign up on Sqore
○ Take a short quiz to discover more about the programme
○ Fill in your details
2. If you meet the eligibility criteria, an admissions expert will be in touch to guide you with your decision.
● Suitable high school diploma
● English Proficiency:
○ IELTS (6.0 subscores not lower than 5.5)
○ TOEFL (iBT 80 subscores not lower than 20, of paper based 550)
○ TOEIC (LR670+SW290)
○ Cambridge (First (FCE) Grade B (173-175) /First (FCE) Grade C (169-172)
Read more at hillmatop
The post Study for an International Business Bachelor in the Netherlands! (Scholarships) appeared first on hillmatop.com.
what’s your take on this Drope yuor comment
guess this information study-for-an-international-business-bachelor-in-the-netherlands-scholarships/ i hope it was really helpful share to your loved once