Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020 is out. All Interested citizens of Kenya can Apply for Kenya Police by filling the Application form, checking the Requirements, qualifications, guidelines, and deadline for the Recruitment Exercise 2019/ 2020.
The Management of Kenya Police has released the Application Forms for 2019 / 2020 Recruitment. The Recruitment portal for applicants is open.
By undergoing the professional training, technicians and artisans will be expected to undertake a Self-Sponsored Certificate or Diploma course in Security and Correctional Science while cadet officers will undertake a Post-Graduate diploma in Security and Correctional Science offered by Kenyatta University at a cost to be determined by the university.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020
The following are the Kenya police recruitment general entry requirement for applicants:
An applicant shall be a person who:
1. Is a citizen of Kenya
2. Hold a Kenya National Identity Card
3. Possess a minimum qualification of ‘D+’( Plus) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examination with a ‘D+’ (Plus) in either English or Kiswahili languages;
4. Be aged between 18 and 28 years for holders of KCSE Examination Certificate or its equivalent, and up to 30 years for a diploma and degree holders;
5. Meets the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
6. Is physical, mentally and medically fit
7. Has no criminal record or pending criminal charges.
8. Female candidates must not be pregnant at recruitment and during the entire training period.
9. Be of good character.
Applicants with the following skills are strongly encouraged to apply;
Forensic Scientists, Carpenters and Joiners, Cartographers, Clinical Officers, Nurses, Draughtsmen, Electrical Assistants, Electronics Technicians, General Fitters, Foreign Languages Experts, Hospitality (Caters, House Keepers, Cooks, Laundry Operators), ICT Experts, Laboratory Technicians, Librarians, Masons, Painters and Sign Writers, Photographers, Plant Mechanics, Pharmacists, Plumbers, Sign Language Interpreters, Sportsmen/women, Tailors, Vehicle Electricians, Veterinary Technicians, Video Editors, Videographers, Welders and Fabricators.
Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020 Date
Kenya Police Recruitment Date 2019 has not yet been announced by the National Kenya Police. We are looking forward to getting an official announcement from the Kenya Police Service. Therefore, you are to disregard any alleged recruitment date by any website for now. We can assure you that the 2019 Recruitment Date will be released soon. So keep checking this page for we shall update any time the Kenya Police recruitment date for 2019/2020 is released by the appropriate authority.
Kenya Police Application Portal / Form 2019 / 2020
Kenya Police Recruitment Application Form and Portal 2019: To Ascertain if the Portal is Open go to the Official Website Currently, National Kenya Police Service recruitment 2019 form is not yet released online, just DISREGARD any advert/post you come across. Note that This page will be updated immediately the form is officially out.
The Information hillmatop provides on how to apply for Kenya Police Recruitment, for now, are limited. This is because recruitment is about to Commence. hillmatop will provide full Kenya Police Recruitment Application Details and it official Application Portal when it’s released by the National Kenya Police. Keep Checking this page to know When the Portal is open for the Recruitment Exercise.
To ascertain if the Kenya Police recruitment 2019/2020 has officially begun, reach out to the official Kenya Police website @ www.npsc.go.ke, www.nationalpolice.go.ke, www.mygov.go.ke, www.administrationpolice.go. OR drop a comment below to Let us Know about What You Think.
- Result slips shall not be accepted.
- An applicant who:
a) Canvasses directly or indirectly;
b) Willfully presents false academic certificates and testimonials;
c) Engages in any corrupt activity;
Shall be disqualified and in the case of (b) and (c) in addition be arrested and
- Under section 25 of the National Police Service Commission Act, any person who willfully gives to the Commission any information which is false or misleading in any material particular commits an offence and shall on conviction
be liable to a fine not exceeding two hundred thousand shillings (Ksh. 200,000) or to imprisonment for a term not exceeding two (2) years or to both.
- Gender & Diversity: The recruited applicants shall reflect the gender, ethnic and regional diversity of the Kenyan people.
- Application Submission: All applicants must complete the prescribed application form obtained from ANY of the following:
* The nearest Officer Commanding Police Division (OCPD) or any police station
* The nearest Sub-County Administration Police Commander’s (DAPC) offices
* The nearest Huduma Centres
* County Commissioner’s offices *
See also: Kenya Prisons Service Application Form 2019 / 2020
- This is the only medium for applying for 2019 recruitment.
- Each applicant can submit ONLY ONE application for the Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020 exercise.
You are therefore advised to carefully choose the category you are eligible for, as multiple applications would lead to disqualifications.
- The National Kenya Police DO NOT demand or accept gifts or gratification to offer employment.
- Do not offer money to anyone before, during or after the recruitment exercise. Any candidate found doing either of these would be summarily disqualified and prosecuted.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted by e-mail for Screening and Examination at the Screening Centre
selected during the online application
Only applicants who are successful in the Screening Examination will be invited for training. You would have to fill the Kenya Police Application Form 2019 to stand a chance to be invited for training.
Candidates that have successfully completed the training exercise will be passed out to the Police Services.
The Kenya Police Recruitment Deadline/Closing will be released when the recruitment application starts, so for now, there is no recruitment deadline for Kenya police recruitment.
Address: Jogoo House ‘A’
P.O.Box 44249 – 00100
Guess this Information on Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020 has been quite helpful? Please Share With Concerned Ones and Drop a Complaint Below for Further Assistance.
Read more at hillmatop
The post Kenya Police Recruitment 2019 / 2020 – Application Portal & Requirements appeared first on hillmatop.