Caremax Health Job Vacancy for Radiologist is Out for applications from suitably qualified Applicants.
Caremax Health is requesting for employment into the position of Radiologist. Please, all Applicants that meet the criteria out listed below are thereby urged to apply.
- Explaining the ultrasound procedure to patients and answering any questions they may have.
- Maintaining the ultrasound equipment and maintaining the room in which the procedure takes place.
- Performing the ultrasound ensuring the transducer (probe) is capturing images of every angle/section that must be assessed and ensuring the images are of best quality.
- Maintaining patient’s records and adding medical notes related to the ultrasound procedure if necessary.
- Diploma in Medical Imaging Sciences.
- Higher Diploma in Ultrasound.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Radiology /ultrasound
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Computer literacy, with proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work effectively with a team in a culturally diverse environment
How to Apply for Caremax Health Job Vacancy for Radiologist
If you feel you meet the above-mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 31st May 2019.
NB: All Candidates should have their valid practicing licenses available
Interested candidates should send a copy of an updated resume to email@example.com immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted