Product Manager at Human Asset is Out for applications from suitably qualified Applicants.
Human Asset is requesting for employment into the position of Product Manager. Please, all Applicants that meet the criteria out listed below are thereby urged to apply.
- Continuously track and monitor consumers, customers and competition and preparing insights & benchmark reports on the same.
- Identify gaps in core product functionality and help build right set of features and track adoption for same.
- Rigorously monitor key performance metrics and coordinate with various teams to take corrective actions if needed.
- Work with finance and accounting team to identify key cost and revenue drivers for product areas, obtain financial evaluations from finance team for new business options.
- Engage in defining a strategic creative direction for product and marketing communication.
- Provide analytics based insights to help marketing team optimize marketing spends.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and other matters related to revenue generation.
- Develop distribution network in the various market segment and geography.
- Build professional and trusting relationships with clients, working to fully understand their requirements and manage client’s expectations.
- Brand Positioning and Enhancement of Best Customers Service Practice.
- Analyze markets to identify new customers and new prospects, pursue and close key sales opportunities and manage the sales process.
- Provide market feedback to the company’s leadership team regarding competitive offerings and prospect needs.
- Preparing monthly reports and submits the same to the senior level management.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or any related field
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or any related subject
- 4-5 years experience in Steel Trading
- Ability to develop and retain market for the products
- Age: 25-35 year old
- Excellent Communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to deliver without close supervision
- Ability to write and present reports
- Gentle and Loyal
- Indian-Kenyans are advised to apply
How to Apply for Human Asset Job Vacancy for Product Manager
If you are interested in the above position, please apply by emailing your CV with a cover letter indicating your daytime telephone numbers, address, and your salary expectation to:
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is 15th May, 2019 and only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.