Catholic University of Eastern Africa Courses 2019/2020 are published for both short and long programmes. All New & Old Students are expected to check the KUCCPS Programmes available for admission into the University.
The Management of Catholic University of Eastern Africa (CUEA) has released the courses offered for the 2019/2020 Academic Session. Fees vary based on the programme You are Undertaking. There are different programmes for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate students.
Catholic University of Eastern Africa Courses 2019/2020 | Full Programmes List
It is expected that every concerned student should endeavor to check the available programmes in a University in order to know If to proceed to study there or not.
In some cases, Catholic University of Eastern Africa Course List may vary based on the different years/levels. Though, In most cases, it is based on the programme of study. The Admission letter is also necessary to achieve to ensure that You have been offered admission into an institution of your choice.
Meru University of Science and Technology courses offered 2019 has been a point of debate owing to the fact that so many websites carry fake information concerning this. The Catholic University of Eastern Africa offers certificate, diploma, undergraduate, part-time, short courses, and so on.
Recommended: KUCCPS Intake 2019
Catholic University of Eastern Africa Course Details 2019/2020
Most Institutions’ programmes are checked via the Student Portal, this may not be the case in this particular institution. Anyways, click the link to the student portal of the University below to check the programmes online. All kinds of courses like the CUEA short courses, courses, and their requirements, Catholic University of Eastern Africa undergraduate course, CUEA degree courses, online, certificate, engineering, and so on are available on the link provided above.
Things to know about KUCCPS Course Application 2019
In less than two minutes You can just review the information below to see How the whole KUCCPS system is run.
- KUCCPS programmes have a minim subject requirement. You can only apply for a course which You meet the minimum requirements, although the screening is by the overall performance and the available capacity
- You may view the available programmes and their requirements by clicking the Programmes tab above. You can also search for course by the institution, using the Institutions tab above.
- As you look through the programmes, you may move the ones that interest you in the Course Basket. This will enable you to work with a shorter list when preparing your final list of courses to apply for.
- Once you have settled on your preferred courses, you will only be required to enter the Programme Codes.
- To apply, use the Application/Revision tab. Enter the Programme Codes and Submit.
- An application processing fee of Ksh 1,500 is charged (Students who applied in school and paid Ksh 500 should pay only Ksh 1,000 to revise their choices.) A prompt for the M-PESA transaction code will appear if you are revising/applying for the first time.
- Enter the Transaction Code and submit.
- The same Transaction Code will be required for any subsequent
changes to your application. Therefore, you are advised to retain it.
Contact Hillmatop for more Information on Catholic University of Eastern Africa Courses 2019/2020
You would not like to contact the Institution over information You saw on another site. For this singular reason, Johnene has seen the need to provide more reliable contact information through Which Hillmatop Customers can get solutions to their problems. Please, Contact us below:-
Please share this post on Catholic University of Eastern Africa Courses 2019/2020 to all concerned ones.